http://aquanetta.pl/?kostromesp=opcje-binarne-forex&fa4=5e WEBINAR: The inventors of the SRC technology shows how it revolutionizes sample prep in thousands of labs
The SRC (Single Reaction Chamber) technology, invented and patented by Milestone several years ago, is applied to the ultraWAVE, microwave digestion system. The SRC technology achieves extraordinary performance capabilities combining microwave heating with a high-pressure reactor.
The ultraWAVE has already transformed and enhanced the way analytical chemists prepare their samples for trace metal analysis in hundreds of laboratories all over the world.
- Simultaneous digestion of mixed sample matrices
- Higher pressure capabilities with ability to accommodate large amounts of high organic matrices (API’s, excipients, crude oils, foods, polymers)
- Higher temperature digestion to address challenging samples (geological, PGE’s)
- Higher productivity
- Simplified handling and lower operating cost
- Impressive reduction of the labor costs
http://surfscooter.com/?maska=conocer-gente-joven-en-granada&697=d5 Who should attendAnalytical chemists who want a better understanding of how to maximize the digestion of a wide variety of differing sample matrices when carrying out trace element analysis using plasma spectrochemical analytical techniques.